My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Monday, November 28, 2005

"Your Baby and You"

*
Cory and Lorrie
And baby make three
A sweet little bundle
For all here to see
A wondrous invention
Are babies it seems
Your heart fills with wonder
Your head full of dreams
You're planning and scheming
His future tis true
But wrapped in the present
Your baby and you
And all through the years
Ahead you will find
What pleasures and treasures
And joy will unwind!
*
my nephew and his wife are the proud parents of a wonderful little boy named Brandon - isn't he adorable - I love that smile.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pat
this is Bella from Maryland
I am partial to poems about children
so I really enjoyed this ode about a family of three
and Brandon is a real cutie
by any chance is this the grandson whose wedding you attended in VA.?
great site and wonderful poems
Pat
I would also like to see some of your crochet work love bella

Tuesday, 29 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home