My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Friday, December 09, 2005

"Aching Heart"

My heart is aching filled with pain
From what I've learned tonight
I know not what to say or do
To take away my fright
So to Jehovah God I turn
For comfort he will bring
I'll raise my voice and turn to him
And of his praises sing
He'll take away the pain I feel
Erase away my fears
Chase away the heartache
And wipe away the tears
So I must always to him go
And seek his loving arms
For he will wrap me up in warmth
And keep me free from harm
I'm nestled now in his embrace
Secure in all I find
I feel the strength, the love I've found
The pain is left behind
And though the world surrounds me still
As I am well aware
He'll hold the evil one at bay
For I am in his care
*
9-10-98 I know the reason for this one and I guess that is all that matters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home