My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Thursday, December 01, 2005

"Chase Away"

I wish that I could chase away
The shadows that I see
The hurt I know this home contains
The pain there now must be
The ache is heavy deep within
And daily seems to grow
And time with all its passage
At this time will be slow
Yet, time is still the healer
For with it will come rest
Jehovah will bring blessings
As time alone attests
So, lean upon each other
Thus you'll begin go feel
That time with all its passage
Has helped your heart to heal
*
- my friend lost her father so I wrote her this - time is still the only thing that at least eases the pain of losing someone - we all have the heavy hearted ache when we lose someone near to us and time is the only thing that takes that terrible ache away -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home