My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Monday, November 28, 2005

"One Amazing Moment"

My heart is slowly mending
With time the pain recedes
And words now said in comfort
Will swallow up my needs
The joy of life eternal
My mother now awaits
Asleep she is and resting
The word of God relates
But one amazing moment
With joy I'll look upon
The day of resurrection
My mothers pain is gone
She'll walk among the flowers
The birds will now be free
To perch upon her fingers
What joy I then will see
So for Jehovah's kingdom
My heart will now await
He'll bring to life a banquet
And fill my mothers plate!
*
John 16:22"...and your joy no one will take from you..."
*
- a dear friend sent me a card at the time of my mothers death and spoke about the amazing moment when she would be resurrected and I went into rhyme from there -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home