My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

"A Facade"

I seek comfort and love
In times of great need
A word spoke in kindness
On which I can feed
The love of my brothers
I know that it's near
They'll help and protect me
And carry my fear
At times when the heartache
Is more than they know
I could call and they'd listen
My sorrow would flow
But often I'm hiding
Behind a facade
And will not approach them
But turn to my God
He gives me the knowledge
Allows me to pray
And friends with their comfort
He's sending my way
They'll listen with wisdom
And hear how I feel
They'll guide and direct me
And help me to heal
*
12-20-97 I was very sad and cried out and prayed to Jehovah for comfort- sometimes we desparately need to be "told" we are loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home