My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

"Springtime"

Dandelions pleasures
All across the land
Springtime now approaches
Colorful and grand
Violets are blooming
Hidden in the grass
Look close now to see them
For they soon will pass
God has now decreed it
Spring will soon arrive
Out across horizons
Colors come alive
Canvas paint and easel
Now before him stand
Colors now exploding
Watch as they expand
Spring in all its glory
Fills our hearts with love
God in all his wisdom
Paints it from above
*
5-16-96 waiting for my ride to the meeting I was observing violets and dandelions along the street in the field across from the drive to my apartment - I used to walk out to the end of the drive and wait for my ride to the meeting and enjoy the morning in the sunshine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home