My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Friday, December 09, 2005

"Love"

Before me now the eyes of love
Expression of such hope
For to Jehovah God they turn
Who taught him now to cope
He spread his wings before his God
Gained comfort from his word
And to his heavenly father turned
And spoke so others heard
He brought to life the meaning of
A faithful loving heart
For joy was spread across his face
To never more depart
So as I sit and look at him
A wondrous face I see
For he is filled with love of God
And shares it now with me
*
10-24-98 written about an article on inside back cover of October 22, 1998 Awake - young brother name Matt Tapio - who died of cancer and there is a picture of him at his baptism - made me see how joyous he was and his love of Jehovah is spread across his face - so I had to write of what I saw and how he made me feel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home