My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Friday, December 01, 2006

Pain

What pain and what heartache
You suffer today
What anguish and misery
Has come now your way
My heart is there with you
I know of your pain
My tears too are falling
Like hard heavy rain
The future, the blessing
That God has in store
When he with his spirit
Your heart will restore
But just for the moment
Today and beyond
The pressure is heavy
Your heart can't respond
Though heavy your burden
And deep now your ache
One day in the future
Our God will it take
For time and its passage
Will help with your grief
And one day from the shadows
You will find relief
Because of the pressure
The ache deep within
I know that Jehovah
Your healing begins
*
11'24/06 written for my friend Linda as her daughter died - what pain she is feeling - I wish I could take it all away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home