My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Friday, December 01, 2006

Decyl

*
Miss Decyl! Sweet Decyl!
I watch you at play
A wondrous creation
I live with today
All things that are moving
Will Targets become
A joyous occasion
A romp in the sun!
With pleasures abounding
She'll streak through the night
For she's chasing shadows
That bring her delight
Her tail thus is twitching
She stalks now her prey
My lamp faces danger
For fringe, it will sway
She's crossed my computer
Her typings begun
For O's and for X's
And Q's are such fun
My letters have "letters"
I did not know of
She's written with pleasure
And sends all her love
What day to day antics
With me now are found
For her playful actions
Around me are wound
My heart she's controlling
Tis filled with such joy
And she knows my buttons
And which to employ!!
*
9/06/06 about my kitten Decyl and how much joy she brings me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home