My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

"There She Will Stay"

A dear friend is missing
You carry such pain
Your tears have been falling
Like hard heavy rain
My words will not cover
The way that you feel
For your pain and sorrow
And suffering are real
Remember with pleasure
Her love and her care
The moments of laughter
The good times you'd share
Her life time of treasures
Her boxes of joy
Her stories, her memories
You got to enjoy
You'll carry her always
She's not far away
In your heart she's resting
And there she will stay.
*
1-1-07 Lura's older friend Polly died and Lura is hurting and missing her. They have been close for years since Lura's kids were little. I know she will miss Polly so much. I wish I could take away how she is feeling.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

Tuesday, 11 November, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home