My Photo
Name:
Location: Vinton, Iowa, United States

Sunday, May 24, 2009

“Music”

Early though the music
To me has been brought
I awake from slumber
And my heart is caught
Wakened thus to wonders
Early mornings bring
For the birds are active
Of their work they sing
Music now surrounds me
Listen, can you hear?
Such melodious wonders
With the morn appear
Soon the suns appearance
Sweeps the away the night
But how its advancement
Brought me such delight
Yes! My day’s awakened
Joyous sounds prevail
With the morning’s chorus
Through this day I’ll sail!!

5/3/09 four in the morning, leg burning yet again but I at least get to listen to the wonderful chorus Jehovah provides this early in the day. Wonderful sound it is indeed, everyone should get up and listen to it once in awhile!













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home